These videos are for patients participating in a physician supervised administration of the MetabolicHealth Program. The information contained here-in is not meant to stand-alone.
Please be sure to work with a doctor or nurse practitioner if you are considering making a significant lifestyle change. Please see our referral network to find a provider.
2. Recovering from “What the Hell”
3. Informed Consent
4. The Modern Low Carb, High Fat Dietary Pattern
5. Why We GOT Fat
6. Carbohydrates Vs. Your Body
7. The Hormone-Obesity Hypothesis
8. Obesity and Addiction
9. Introduction to the MetabolicHealth Program Handbook
10. Your Prescription for a Healthy Weight
Licensing: All work on MetabolicHealth.ca is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The content on MetabolicHealth.ca is for your information only, should not be taken as a medical prescription and does not replace the individualized care and direction provided by your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- Please consult your healthcare provider prior to making any significant lifestyle changes, especially if you are on medications that may be affected by a change in your dietary pattern like those that lower blood pressure or blood sugar.