These videos are for patients participating in a physician supervised administration of the MetabolicHealth Program. The information contained here-in is not meant to stand-alone.
Please be sure to work with a doctor or nurse practitioner if you are considering making a significant lifestyle change. Please see our referral network to find a provider.
This scetch was drawn by a patient during one of my first group lectures.
2. Recovering from “What the Hell”
3. Informed Consent
4. The Modern Low Carb, High Fat Dietary Pattern
5. Why We GOT Fat
6. Carbohydrates Vs. Your Body
7. The Hormone-Obesity Hypothesis
8. Obesity and Addiction
9. Introduction to the MetabolicHealth Program Handbook
10. Your Prescription for a Healthy Weight
Licensing: All work on MetabolicHealth.ca is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The content on MetabolicHealth.ca is for your information only, should not be taken as a medical prescription and does not replace the individualized care and direction provided by your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- Please consult your healthcare provider prior to making any significant lifestyle changes, especially if you are on medications that may be affected by a change in your dietary pattern like those that lower blood pressure or blood sugar.